Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Message from the UPA

Here's something I wrote awhile back that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Jermaine Godsworthy
54 Roughside Rd.
Toronto, Ontario
L1E 4Z6

Dear Ms. Clarke

    My name is Jermaine Godsworthy and I am the current President of the Ugly People Association(UPA). It has been brought to my attention by one of our members that you have been making "funny faces" while at work to entertain your co-workers. While this may seem like an innocent and fun thing to do, I assure you this is no laughing matter.

    Were you aware that 1 out of every 3 people is deemed ugly? Those numbers are staggering. It is the most commonly held disability in all of North America and the tragic part is most suffer without ever being properly diagnosed.

    I beg of you on behalf of the UPA to please be more considerate and to stop making "funny faces". It is a terrible practice that should be outlawed, and with our growing movement, will be someday. Should you insist on continuing this egregious practice we, the UPA, will have no choice but to seek disciplinary action from your corporate offices, up to and including termination.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Jermaine Godsworthy
President
Ugly People Association
jermainegods@upa.com


Like the website? Follow us on Twitter @idolizingclowns or "Like" us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment