Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Improvised Review

  
 On Saturday night I was given an opportunity to fulfill a bit of a dream of mine and preform Improv with a group of professionals.

    Sheri Prescott, Nick Dipchand, Adam Wilkinson, Kyle Lucey, Michael Lake, Arlynne Ruiter, Bryan Hudgin, Stephanie Herrera and I preformed at The Atria in Oshawa to a packed house full of family, friends and a handful of strangers. In fact, I overheard a waitress say, "This is nuts. We're never busy at this time."

    The majority of the the performers had never met until that night and for most of us there was at least one game that we had never played yet we made it work and the audience responded with great suggestions and an abundance of laughter.

   The evening was a huge success for all parties involved and the plans are already in the works for a show next month.

   I can't wait to get back on stage again and I'll see ya at the next show.

1 comment: